- Currently accepting: young adult, romance, and women's fiction novel manuscripts of any subgenre and nonfiction of interest to the female audience (not memoir)
- Series are encouraged but not required for romance
- We are closed to other genres at this point in time, including picture books and middle grade
- Please no graphic rape or abortion scenes
- We are very selective about which projects we decide to take on. Any project we decide to publish must be in alignment with our brand about love, wellness, and/or humor or children's books. These themes can be expanded, for example "love" includes self-love, love of family, romantic love, love of friends...
- Currently accepting nonfiction posts at least 500 words, preferably broken into sections with headings
- Topics include anything about writing or publishing, or aimed at our target audience of parents, educators, and women (no book or service promo)
- Original submissions preferred, writer retains all rights to their work
- Selected posts will have full bio with headshot and link at the bottom of the post
- Posts will be sent out to email list and posted on our social media
We publish blog posts on topics that appeal to women, parents, teachers, and librarians, as well as writing and publishing topics. Here are some examples:
Posts must be at least 500 words in length, be nonfiction with a clear takeaway, and headings are preferred to boost SEO. Writer retains rights to their work.
All posts have a byline at the top and a separate section at the bottom with author headshot, bio, and link. We share all published posts across our social media and in our newsletter.